Military-style graphics have existed since the days before iOS Graal. However, the first mass-issued uniform bodies in the Graal Military Community were introduced in The State. The body that preceded the original State body edit was known as "Detective Body" and was previously sold ingame.
Shield uniforms were in use in Imperia and The State before the introduction of bodies. Since the earliest introduction of uniforms in the State, uniforms have steadily evolved. During the 5th era of The State, Auel Vist implemented a "Collar Head," (commonly known as an Auel Head) which had a collar on the head to match The State's bodies. Collar heads saw extensive use throughout the years, with many individuals within The State requesting their own from Auel or taking it upon themselves to create their own. In addition to the collar heads, other additions such as capes, regalia, epaulets, sashes, and color variants have been implemented in various uniforms. Often, the leader of a guild will hold a unique uniform.
Ever since the first State uniforms were introduced, the world of Graal Military graphics has become vast. Uniforms you may find can range from entirely original artwork such as Aurean and NFR uniforms created by Kevlar Vaughn all the way to the countless edits and recolours of State uniforms.
Prominent GMC Artists
- Auel - Created many edits and original artwork for The State.
- Kevlar Vaughn - Introduced the "round body" style of uniforms, effectively ending the age of The State uniform.
- Perseus Dax - Prominent GMC Artist, Founder of the Atwell Corporation.
- Xiaoguard - Created many edits and original artwork for numerous guilds, including all graphics in the first New Sarovian Empire.
- Macbeth - Prominent GMC Artist
- Winry - Contributed to the first female uniforms, created several original works.
For a collection of Graal Military uniforms and graphics, check out Winry's Memorial Graphics Library