Line of Regium
The Line of Regium is an exclusive family within the Graal Military Community. It has premiered in guilds such as the Kingdom, The State, and Aurea. Most members of the line find themselves in leadership roles as they were appointed due to their exceptional skills. The line includes old and new generation Auels, as well as other notable figures.
The family was formed during the beginning stages of the Kingdom system. It was formed by Auel Vulnus in order to have trustworthy leaders for his branch. It later became the royal family of the entire military community when it was united under the Kingdom system. At first, there were three senior officers that were given the name. These people being the leaders of the flagship guilds of House Regium. Due to the success of House Regium, the lineage decided to bring in a second generation in order to maintain the guild after the demise of The Kingdom. The second generation of the Regium lineage consisted of Kevlar Vaughn and Grizz Çønsïlïm. At this point, the lineage began to plan for the post-Kingdom House Regium. The five members of the line became the senior officers of the newly-independent House Regium. However, the guild was short lived, and it fell.
- Auel Vulnus Regium I - Creator of the lineage, made the name to hand to significant officers of his Kingdom branch.
- Auel Xinke Regium II - Second in the lineage, was given the name during the beginning stages of the Kingdom system due to his prestige and rank within the guild.
- Raiden Regium III - Third in the lineage, was given the name after becoming the Lord-Commander of House Regium.
- Kevlar Regium IV - Fourth in the lineage, was given the name after the fall of The Kingdom.
- Grizz Regium V - Fifth in the lineage, was also given the name after the fall of The Kingdom.
- Peter Regium VI - Sixth in the lineage, was given the name during the re-constructional era of the State due to his prestige and rank within the guild.
- Mika Regium - Not Included in the lineage, inherited the name through marriage to Kevlar Regium IV.